Manager in Training
Louis Vuitton is seeking an innovative Manager in Training (m/f/d) to be a part of our Louis Vuitton dream team in Germany. The program can be started in any of our stores in Germany. Locations: Hamburg, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich.
As part of Louis Vuitton’s Manager in Training (MIT) Program, you will embark upon a dynamic and in-depth journey of discovery through 4 phases:
- Client Advisor Journey
- Retail Excellence Journey
- Head Office Immersion
- Leadership Journey
The adventure will have a duration of 18 months.
You will learn the fundamentals of managing a challenging and rewarding shop floor, be exposed to exciting projects and explore the magic of people management.
As a passionate brand ambassador, you will evolve and take on ever growing responsibilities through the different phases, and cherish the broad opportunities presented to you during the program. Additionally, you will join the MIT Community in our scope and connect with peers.
ARE YOU A FUTURE MANAGER?
- You love retail and people and you are looking to launch your career within a luxury environment as a manager?
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail, hospitality, customer services or airlines?
- You graduated no longer than three years ago?
- You have demonstrable managerial capability and potential as well as an entrepreneurial mindset and “out of the box”-thinking attitude?
- You are open to local and international relocation (mobile)?
If you match this description, are open for a relocation within the EMEA region and speak fluent German and English (other languages are an advantage), then we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
We offer you an interesting job in an international, multicultural and dynamic environment, great colleagues and challenging tasks. If you recognize yourself in this description, we look forward to receiving your online application at jobs.louisvuitton.com. Please note that we can only consider online applications and will not return applications sent by post.