Manager in Training (m/f/d) Hamburg
A UNIQUE MAISON. A UNIQUE CAREER JOURNEY.
For more than 160 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
MANAGER IN TRAINING (M/F/D)
As a Manager in Training (MIT), you will participate in a unique retail program where you will be coached, trained and developed in different phases to become the perfect retail manager of tomorrow. From day one, you will be accompanied by our leadership teams, HR and your mentor, who will provide you with advice and support to guide you and help you succeed on this exciting journey.
A successful Manager in Training candidate will have the opportunity to gain insight into the highest standards of all aspects of retail excellence, people management and retail strategy & operations. Build the foundation of an exceptional career in luxury retail, and apply for our 18-month Manager in Training program if you:
- Have had your first experiences in a service-driven environment after university degree
- Have proven leadership skills and think out of the box
- Are passionate about retail, have a customer-centric mindset and are inspired to create extraordinary moments for customers
- Have an affinity for KPIs and can use numbers as a basis for appropriate initiatives to drive your business
- Are able to work under pressure and manage priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Speak fluent German and English (oral and written) and a third language completes your language skills
- Are flexible, adaptable and willing to relocate to participate in parts of the program abroad (EMEA)
During the program, as a member of the in-store management team and a Brand Ambassador, you will learn through individual and structured stages everything about an excellent customer journey, sales floor, and people management as well as gain valuable experience in our head offices.
If our Manager in Training program has sparked your interest, we look forward to receiving your application.