Manager, Digital Growth
Louis Vuitton is looking for a new Manager of Digital Growth. This individual will help to craft the future of LVA Digital acting as the key support to the Senior Director. We are looking for someone who will own the day-to-day momentum of new projects and improvements as well ad-hoc analysis and presentations. This role spans the full breadth of the Digital business, providing an outstanding vantage point. This person will work on the LVA Digital team and with cross-functional partners to investigate, develop, drive and communicate key client driven initiatives that drive the growth of LVA Digital’s businesses across zones and digital platforms. Additionally, this role will support and organize consolidation of the LVA digital roadmap and priorities as well as liaise with cross functional members and partners in context to new and road-mapped projects, enhancements & integrations.
- Support and drive LVA Digital Zone Growth (US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico). Create analyses, business cases, and storytelling for key strategic opportunity areas, working with zone leadership on content development and cross-functional partners on strategic growth opportunities.
- Coordinate LVA Digital omnichannel strategy, product road mapping and day to day momentum of product roadmap projects, enhancements and features. Organize and lead project prioritization, case creation, and storytelling for key omnichannel initiatives, working with leadership on content development, and business case development.
- Keep up with trends, competition and innovation. Stay on top of retail industry trends, technology developments and emerging business models relevant to Louis Vuitton’s future. Continually benchmark Louis Vuitton against competitors and best-in-class retailers.
- Effectively communicate ecommerce’s strategy and priorities. Help craft messaging and presentations. Audiences include internal team members as well aszone and Central partner leaders.
- Support key organizational activities. Coordinate and plan efforts for key processes, meetings and achievements (e.g. lunch & learns, team huddle next steps, facilitating offsite, etc.)
- Experience with Excel, PPT, SharePoint, project management tool (SmartSheets)
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and organizational planning skills
- Self-starter and independent with willingness to “roll up your sleeves”; forward-thinking and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs
- Shown multi-tasking and organizational skills, ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong collaborator and partner; skill in coordinating across various functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) and proven success working closely or interacting with senior executive leadership
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient skill in Powerpoint & Excel
- Ability to switch and think between macro level strategy and have a sharp eye for micro details
- Level of curiosity to develop a full understanding of issues
- Very clear communicator; written and verbal
Ideal Work Experience:
- Strong strategy background, with at least 2-3 years of experience in a strategy or innovation role at a major consulting firm, investment bank or large retailer.
- 1-2 years of experience/exposure to the digital/retail space; understanding of the landscape, key drivers and retail fundamentals
- Passion for retail (e-commerce, digital, omnichannel), or intellectual curiosity to learn
- B.A. or B.S.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.