LVJ/ Women’s Product PR Manager
08 August 2022
- Lead Women’s Product PR team to optimize brand desirability and awareness in Japanese market
- Establish and maintain close relationship with internal and external stakeholders to gain best exposing opportunities for the brand / products to drive business
- PR Director
- Women’s Product, W&FJ, Fragrance PR team,
- Other M&C managers (Corporate PR, Edition, Digital etc)
- Product PR team of Headquarters
- Merchandising / Retail
- PR Agencies
- Influencers / Opinion Leaders and their management offices
- Event Production Companies
- Plan, propose and execute annual PR strategy and activities in line with Paris Headquarter as well as local merchandising and retail initiatives.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press, opinion leaders, freelance journalists, stylists and others in fashion industry.
- Manage event agencies and PR agencies to execute influencer activities.
- Coach and develop team members with day-to-day operations (sample transactions in the showroom, coordination and negotiation with media).
- Manage product presentations (twice a year) plus occasional product launching events.
- Make and analyze monthly PR report.
- Plan and manage PR budget.
- PR Manager of other LVMH Group companies.
- PR Director
- PR Management experience in luxury fashion industry
- Established network with fashion magazines
- Proactive leader with balance of strategic and creative/interpersonal skills
- Language: English (business level), native Japanese