Logistics Specialist- Data
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Logistics Specialist- Data who will be based in our Distribution Center in Piscataway, NJ. The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for all data analytics for our new life business. This team member will be key to navigate through raw data and systems integration to create daily reporting tools to make quick and efficient business decisions.
Essential duties of this role
- Support all data initiatives to create sales and stock reporting tools/dashboards to identify trends, manage inventory, forecast sales
- Serve as a partner to support and take raw data from multiple sources to integrate and advise on business decisions
- Revamp and collaborate closely with corporate and warehouse operations teams for any product pulls
- Serve as a partner to the warehouse operations team on faster resolution and UPS on claims management
- Logistics support planning and vendor PO Management for special events by following a project management discipline
- Leading OBS management and new life initiatives. Highly involved in launching and integration of website
We are eager to speak to professionals with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics, Data Science/Analytics. Professional experience in a corporate business, planning, logistics, and/or customer service environment. Proficient in Power-Query, SQL, PowerBI, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Forms & Power Automate). Resourceful and personable individual who can build/champion relationships with internal and external departments yet work independently and autonomously. An inherently strong work ethic, positive “can-do” demeanor and coachable approach will set up this position with a validated foundation for success. Potential travel 25% and some physical labor required. Spanish is a plus (but not required).
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees