Louis Vuitton is seeking a Logistics Advisor for their Client Service Center in Irving, Texas who will be dedicated to the timely processing of all operational tasks including resolving complications arising from discrepancies in the warehouse stock, delivery issues, internal processes, and other factors. In collaboration with Logistics and Warehouse managers, this role will positively impact the client experience and deliver a World Class Client Experience.
The primary responsibilities for this role would include but not limited to the below:
- Proactively action on daily back-office operations to maintain targeted service levels with respect to timeliness, UPS claims, chargeback disputes, and return authorizations.
- Responsible for managing all delivery couriers for digital/CSC orders.
- Review and resolve order related hold conditions.
- Provide retail support for digital/CSC orders delivered to store.
- Report, track, and drive resolution for all technical issues.
- Facilitate distribution center compliance with customer owned goods.
- Maintain a client-centric focus with high levels of urgency prioritizing escalated situations.
- Partner with Fraud Advisor to identify links between fraudulent transactions to prevent current or future exposure for LVA Digital.
- Maintain various reports logging client issues.
- Track and monitor accuracy of third-party shipments through a daily tracking document.
This role will suit individuals who can thrive in a dynamic and flourishing work environment, is a self-starter, possessing the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment and can effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, and other departments.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience in similar operations in fast pace environment, extremely service focused with a commercial mindset, have excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as technical skills, understand the e-commerce model and strong analytical skills with great attention to details.
If you possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form, this would be a great opportunity.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.
We offer competitive starting rates with weekend shift-differential pay as well as and bonus pay opportunities for performance.