As an IT Intern you will be part of the IT team for Louis Vuitton Client Services Europe.
Based in Brussels and providing distanced support to our clients in 23 countries, and in 14 official languages, Louis Vuitton’s Client Service Centre (CSC) is at the heart of Louis Vuitton’s digital transformation. Consisting of around 300 employees in Client Services, eCommerce Operations, and Web Content Production, the CSC is a fast growing, diverse, dynamic, and international Digital Maison.
You will provide IT support to our employees while learning how an IT department functions and be part of the growing and fast paced digital world of Louis Vuitton.
Specific tasks and projects you will be involved in:
Management of computer equipment (workstations) and inventory:
- Verification of the computer equipment
- Technical installation following the procedure
- Encoding of data in the inventory tool
- Verification of the good conformity of the machines (security)
Incident and request processing (ITIL - ticket tracking) :
- Contact with users
- Diagnosis, impact analysis
- Resolution with technical teams
Monitoring and improvement of procedures and documentation :
- Handling of existing procedures
- Identification of areas for improvement / updates
- Proposal for improvement
- Formatting and writing of additional procedure elements
Support for project roll out:
- Collaboration with Louis Vuitton's many partners in the IT and business departments (internal and external teams)
- Follow-up emails, formalization of progress points, status and next steps, action plans
- Strong interest in IT
- Excellent computer skills (Advanced Excel, word, powerpoint).
- Very good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English. French fluency highly desired.