IS Manufacturing Leader
The IS Leader on Manufacturing Domain is responsible for the Information Systems used by MALV with a strong focus on SAP solution and its integration with supporting systems for ERP, MES, PDP, MRP, Supplier Portal, Quality Portal, IOT, PLM, including their deployment other than the monitoring of the flows.
For this purpose, he/she works in close proximity with the Business Users, with the IS Italian Team, with EMEA and Corp IS Teams. He/she also works closely with external partners to ensure the best performances of every system
He/she is responsible for:
Support & training :
- Oversee the usage of every application to ensure these are working properly
- Ensure relation with business users, collecting and analyzing their requests, producing the necessary reporting and presenting the needs to IS Manager Italy Manufacturing (from now on IS Manager) and BS Corp Team
- Set up regular meeting with Business Users to ensure a close relation with them to follow up their requests
- Ensure the correct usage of the Systems by every single user, planning training or refreshes where needed
- To give a level 2/3 of support and be an “advanced user” on all business applications.
- Follow-up on Incidents and/or SR opened by the business, collecting and providing the necessary additional info’s eventually requested by Technical Corp teams and soliciting for their resolution, working closely with Incident Manager, ensuring that Service requests and incidents are well managed/escalated.
- Work closely with Knowledge Manager to maintain the IS Documentation/User Manuals to ensure it is always updated
- Find out Support & Operation synergies between sites in order to optimize deployment, support, allowing budget optimization.
- To propose solution to increase the level of user satisfaction
- Ensure close relation with the IS Manager for the deployment of new projects or new software releases
- Plan and follow up on all necessary activities and tasks needed for any deployment accordingly to IS Manager, including:
- Training, where needed
- Support Technical Team on tests
- UAT with Business Users, ensuring that users will be available
- Report and follow-up on bugs, ensuring their resolution on time with the go-live
- Support and animate the study and the introduction of the new Manufacturing application SAP FMS (aka Manuf2020) ensuring that all the needs of the Business will be well collected and documented other then support users to check and verify the needs where correctly configured and managed
- Support the implementation of Manuf 2020
- Support the analysis and the deployment of any new BS Initiative (local or central)
- Weekly reporting on Projects/Activities done to the IS Manager including an Open Issue Log to monitor the open points
- To Ensure regular communication with Business
Higher education, engineering or business university or equivalent culture
5+ years of SAP PP experience (ideally FMS or AFS) acquired during industrial Core Model deployments across multiple entities in an international context. Experience in a consulting firm or in a major international fashion, automotive or other “discrete manufacturing” industry is required.
Functional knowledge of Production Planning and Execution
Analytical and synthesis skills, rigor
Expert on the management of Projects, Priorities and Risks
Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
Focused on objectives and mid-long term results
Previous experience in an international environment, in a Manufacture company would be an advantage
Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
Common sens and pragmatism
Ability to take initiative
Management of external service providers
LANGUAGES: Fluent English spoken and written is mandatory, French is a plus