Louis Vuitton’s IS&T department recruits an IS Manager on Manufacturing Domain to take the direct responsability of manufacturing applications and projects other than provide coordination and support on transversal projects involving LV Italian manufacturing entities and participate in the SAP Manufacturing 2020 project underway.The production of shoes and leather goods is now carried out by 4 in-house production sites.
The application scope to support these processes is extensive with several systems used by the business as : PLM, ERP, MES, PDP, MRP, WMS, SCM, SAP FI/CO/BW, Quality Portal, IOT and BI. Most of them strongly connected with SAP.
For this purpose, he works in close proximity with the Business Users to analyze and formalize needs, with the Italian/EMEA/Corp IS Teams to do, review and finalize functional analysis and to deploy and follow-up solutions. He also works closely with external partners to ensure the best performances of every system.
Reporting to the Country IS&T director and according to the direction provided by him, the IS Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for
- Oversee the usage of every application to ensure these are working properly
- Ensure relation with business users , collecting and analyzing their requests, producing the necessary reporting and presenting the needs
- Set up regular meeting with Business Users to ensure a close relation with them to follow up their requests
- Ensure the deployment of new projects or new software releases
- To locally coordinate global or local IS initiatives (new applications testing / pilot / roll out and IS project).
- Ensure the correct usage of the Systems by every single users, planning training or refreshes where needed
- Follow-up on Incidents and/or Service Requests opened by the business, collecting and providing the necessary additional info’s eventually requested by Technical Corp teams and solicitating for their resolution, working closely with Incident Manager, ensuring that Service requests and incidents are well managed/escalated.
- Plan and follow up on all necessary activities and tasks needed for any deployment, including:-Training, where needed;Support Technical Team on tests; UAT with Business Users, ensuring that users will be available; Report and follow-up on bugs, ensuring their resolution on time with the go-live
- Weekly reporting to IS&T Director on Projects/Activities done including an Open Issue Log to monitor the open points
- Work closely with Knowledge Manager to maintain the IS Documentation/User Manuals/Technical documentation (TAD) to ensure it is always updated
- Support and animate the study and the introduction of Manuf2020, ensuring that all the needs of the Business will be well collected and documented other then support users to check and verify the needs where correctly configured and managed
- Find out Support & Operation synergies between sites in order to optimise deployment, support, allowing budget optimization and coordinating activities with IS Manufacturing Leader.
- To give a level 2/3 of support and be an “advanced user” on all business applications (SAP mainly, PLM, LVSP, etc.).
- To Ensure communication with site and direction
- To propose solution to increase the level of user satisfaction
- Higher education, engineering school or business or university school or equivalent culture
- Proven working experience as an IS manager or relevant experience in proximity support activities
- 8/10+ years on industrial core model deployments in a international context.
- Experience in a consulting firm or in a large international fashion or other manufacturing industries is required
- Experience in project management according to agile principles is a plus
- Functional knowledge of manufacturing processes from Product development to Delivery
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mastery of project management, prioritites and risks
- Great attention to detail
- Abilitiy to take initiatives
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Ability to coordinate resources
- Deal with internal Clients with Empathy and comprehension
- Collect Users requirements and provide feedback to them on regular basis on their requests (Positive, Negative or follow-up)
- Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Fluent in English , French is a plus
Work hours :
- Established on the needs of diffent production plant
- The employee must be flexible to be able to adapt his activity to manage incidents or project activities.
- Mobility inter-site – regular visit should be done in all Italian sites under his/her responsibility or when his expertise is requested
- Estimated travel : 30%-40% of the time
- Contribute on the definition of IS Local Budget
- Handle annual IS budget accordingly to the approval of the management and follow-up in order to ensure cost effectiveness
- Monitor expenses and propose actions to keep them in line with the IS budget
- Coordinate External Partners
- Schedule and Animate regular meeting with main partner of its perimeter to follow activities and to challenge them for services
- Verify and contribute to Service Level Agreements (SLA) within 3rd parties managed