Internal Control Assistant Manager
The Internal Control Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining compliancy with regulation and internal procedure. He/ She supports the Internal Control Manager with an overview of Asia Pacific operation and based in Hong Kong.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with various departments on internal control matters and define working procedures.
- Perform internal audits of store operation and office processes in Asia Pacific, provide reports and follow up on action plans.
- Maintain & update Asia specific policies and procedures in the Store Handbook.
- Coordinate and review country submission of internal control questionnaire.
- Perform adhoc internal control projects, fraud investigations etc.
- 5+ years of combined experience in Big Four and commercial companies, luxury retail experience is a plus.
- Willing to travel both independently and as a team.
- Good understanding of internal control concepts.
- Good communication and analytical skills, attentive to details.