Internal Control, Asset & Fraud Manager - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking an Internal Control, Asset & Fraud Manager for their Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, TX! This role will manage a team dedicated to the processing, auditing, and balancing of transactions from North America Digital channels. The Fraud Manager will be required to analyze and react to trends to provide standard methodologies and minimize risks, drive and develop new fraud prevention rules settings.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze and identify links between fraudulent transactions to prevent current or future exposure for LVA Digital.
- Develop and leverage the relationship with third-party fraud screening and payment processing vendors.
- Monitor chargeback rate, order release and reject rates, and team proficiency and quality.
- Implement additional processes and strategies to reduce fraud and loss in all channels’ returns, chargebacks, and order processing.
- Partner with distribution and logistics teams to streamline processes for the optimal client experience.
- Supervise a team of 12 – 15 Fraud Analysts and one Team Lead responsible for preliminary investigations, real-time monitoring, and analysis of production, decision accuracy, and quality.
We seek candidates with a positive client-centric attitude. Do you view yourself as an extraordinary teammate? Phenomenal candidates have the ability to build good professional working relationships with your team, peers, and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment!
To be successful in this role you must possess a minimum of 5-7 years in similar operations (fraud prevention, loss prevention, asset protection, risk management). It is essential to have the below skills:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced technical competence in Excel, and fraud screening & payment processing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, heightened listening, and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or another European language is an asset.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.