Intellectual Property staff/Assistant Manager/LVJ
20 December 2021
- To protect the Brand and Intellectual Property rights of Louis Vuitton
- To detect the Intellectual Property infringement issues for Louis Vuitton
- To investigate and analyze the trends of infringement landscape and counterfeiting market
- IP team members based in Tokyo, Paris and other regional offices
- Store Managers/National Sales
- Client Services
- Japan Patent Office and law enforcement agencies such as the Police and Customs
- Internet Service Provider Companies
- IP industry associations and other competitive brands’ companies
- Contracted Law Firm
- Collect information of infringement issues of LV’s IP rights and conduct ground and online investigations as necessary
- Online monitoring on SNS, Apps, marketplaces, stand-alone sites and auction sites.
- Analyze the trends of infringement and counterfeit products and make reports as necessary.
- Analyze the results of enforcement cases to the database.
- Handle the evidence collection process for criminal and civil action cases.
- Prepare monthly case summary and statistical reports to be submitted to IP Paris team
- Manage the IP budget/payments
IP Assistant Manager/IP Manager
- LL.B or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of Business experiences preferably in Legal/IP department
- Good understanding of intellectual property and brand protection issues
- Business level English language (Reading/Writing/Speaking)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop good working relationship with co-workers and other departments.
- A team player spirit is a must.
- High level of commitment, motivation and team orientation.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.