Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) Applications Lead
Louis Vuitton has a unique opportunity for a dynamic IS leader at our state-of-the-art Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, TX. The Information Systems & Technology Applications Lead will be responsible for managing applications of the Information Technology environment and act as key point of contact and SME for CSC Applications.
This role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day applications needs of the CSC; this includes end-user application support, collaboration with business users, other IS&T teams, and relationships with vendors. The IS&T Application Lead will support patches and upgrade rollouts, strategize changes, participate in functional and integration testing, bring research and innovations to the applications teams, while handling tasks assigned by the IS&T Manager.
- Own monitoring and production support of Salesforce, ATG, telephony platforms, Calabrio, and future applications
- Prepare User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scenarios in conjunction with the business; organize and coordinate UAT to ensure all scenarios are conducted and results are properly documented
- Contribute to overall LV application management by incorporating user experience and best practices to propose future enhancements
- Conduct frequent touch points to ensure application management service level agreements are being met
- Assist to define and apply the security policy related to applications in the Client Service Center scope
- Support and implement project plans such as Software customizations, upgrades, implementation of new modules, and new business functions
- Expert knowledge in solution architecture in a retail environment, the ability to investigate a broad range of functional and technical topics
- Support IS&T Manager by partnering with department heads and key users to define project scope and requirements
- Participate in proper testing methodology & develop tests scripts in partnership with the key business users
- Document business processes and associated IT procedures where applications are utilized
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in IS&T industry and at least 1 year of experience leading a team. Candidates should also possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, or STEM related field, an overall knowledge of Customer Service, Contact Center or Retail processes, effective negotiation skills, and knowledge with programming languages and development methodologies. The role requires prior experience specifically with Salesforce, ERP Systems, Cisco telephony or similar tools, ATG, advanced knowledge/experience with Adobe and Office 365 (specifically Excel & PowerPoint), and networking.
Given the nature and geographical scope of the Service Center’s clientele, we require that all employees are fully committed to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends, in order to meet the demands of the industry.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.