Information System & Technology Manager
As IS&T Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the timely implementation and roll-out of key IS&T projects across the region (store opening, event, application deployment), ensuring to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders locally and at an EMEA level. Locally, you will oversee the IT service provided to stores and Head Office, ensuring SLAs are met, stepping in as point of escalation as appropriate.
You will be a subject matter expert in SAP, with proven experience troubleshooting as an advanced user to ensure continuity of service.
IS&T Project Management
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of the EMEA/ Central and local IS&T initiatives across the UK, Ireland and South Africa region. Those new initiatives include new applications (testing / pilot / roll out), store projects, IS&T projects and special projects.
- Develop business partnering relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, contribute to projects with a balance of technical skills and commercial approach, remain customer centric at any time.
- Enforce and verify correct management of security policies & privacy law.
Store and Head Office Support
- Supervise and manage the team of external engineers fully or partially dedicated to Louis Vuitton
- Oversee daily activities of the of head office and UKISAF stores, proactively proposing solutions
- Effectively manage issues in a timely and efficient manner: perform the necessary investigation and analysis to solve the issue
- Participate with local on-site support operations as needed, including store openings, relocations, closures and special projects
- Ensure a continuous improvement strategy in IS&T support, actively seek for continuous feedback toward service improvement
- Identify synergies between sites in order to optimise deployment, support and budgets
- Act as point of escalation for business applications (X-Store, Dream, SAP) troubleshooting as appropriate
- Work with EMEA support teams to ensure incidents opened locally are managed appropriately and in a reasonable time frame
- Proactively propose, define and manage plans to regularly update and upgrade software and hardware across the estate
- Ensure that Louis Vuitton EMEA/ Central IS&T standards are successfully applied, followed and embedded
- Monitor closely the state of the IT hardware park, manage renewal plan
- Anticipate new hires and ensure systematic collection of devices for leavers
- Visit stores and our warehouse locations regularly to audit installed physical hardware & software and keep an updated IT inventory
Budgeting & Purchasing
- Work on IS budget construction and IS budget updates in tandem with Finance, HR and EMEA teams
- Closely monitor and control expenses in line with the IS budget
- Authorise IT purchases through Purchase Orders, according to validated budget working in close partnership with Finance & HR
- Manage contracts and relationships with external suppliers (for IS&T area)
- Verify and update Service Level Agreements (SLA) with third parties
- Coordinate usage of external suppliers (for IS&T area)
PRINCIPAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Degree in a related discipline with proven seniority working in a Service Desk / IT support function
- Extensive technical SAP & EPOS skills, with demonstrable experience using within an organization
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
- Solutions focused and comfortable working in fast-paced demanding environment
- Extensive business partnering skills, demonstrating leadership, capacity to drive performance across a team
- Focused on objectives, user satisfaction and mid / long-term results
- Experience in management and support essential (retail beneficial)
- Strong analytical skills and reporting skills
- A flexible, intuitive and proactive approach, capable of dealing with ambiguity and working independently and in teams to progress projects
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Working knowledge of French language and culture would be an advantage
The role includes regular visits to our 15 different locations (stores and HO) across UK, Ireland and South Africa. Travel represents up to 30% of the working time