In Store VM Istinye Park Istanbul
Louis Vuitton Istinye Park, Istanbul, is currently seeking a full time In Store Visual Merchandiser.
The successful profile will ensure for the store the consistency, quality and sophistication of the VM for all product categories, with a business & commercial approach, plus be able to support the sales team if needed as a Client Advisor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interactions with Store staff and preparation of Product Zoning:
- Collaborate with the Store Director/Manager and Product specialists on Business issues (Sales trends, new launches, new collections) and on VM issues (permanent and seasonal VM guidelines),
- Elaborate the Store Zonings for each product category (LG-Access, Shoes, RTW and W&J) in close collaboration with Product Specialists and the Store Manager, as well with Area & Regional VM if needed.
- Windows (~ 5 times a year):
- Coordinate with Area VM and the local suppliers for the window and backlight installations,
- Manage the window product change for every rotation (~every 2 weeks).
- Interior Merch Implementation / all product categories/ events:
- Prepare in advance the product list of the new products to display,
- Installation of products in the walls, on hangers or tables according to global guidelines and business strategies,
- Implement VM concept for events happening in store and support events and product actions accordingly.
- Control and feedback:
- Take photos of each and every wall (or hangers / tables) for each Rotation and report to Country-Area VM,
- Check sales performance and elaborate product zoning accordingly in collaboration with store team and Country-Area VM,
- Share with store team all VM implementations, collect and share feedback
- Share main directives with Client Advisors.
- Day to day store VM maintenance check:
- Check permanently the store maintenance and environment to maintain the Retail standards,
- Check that the lighting is always focused on products / Ensure products are shown according to LV standards (LG standards, Shoes standards, ironing, proper folding and mannequin set up for RTW… /Check quality of props and re-order when necessary, check the lighting and cleanness of the windows
- Assure day to day product maintenance.
- Visual Merchandising background is essential with a ideal minimum of 3 years experience in a retail environment and in store, and preferably with an art/ fashion education background",
- He/she is a very talented Visual Merchandiser who is driven by the VM dual mission (Brand image support vs strategic sales contribution),
- Retail multi category Fashion Brands experience, including RTW ,
- Has proven records of successfully reached objectives that supported the store business through VM implementation,
- He/ She is used to work with product, both visual merchandising and styling wise, windows and in-store across all categories,
- He/She will be comfortable in leading & implementing window and product display strategy as per guidelines and yet to propose adaptations when necessary in cooperation with and to the Country VM & Store Management
- He/she is multi-task and organized, proactive, able to create his/her own plan and have the authority to lead the VM thinking & doing within the Store,
- Would be ambitious, tenacious, a key team player able to work as an individual,
- Previous experience as a sales consultant,
- Fluent Turkish & English is required.