In-Store Visual Merchandiser (M/W) Wien
Being part of LOUIS VUITTON gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a fast moving and ambitious company.
Our zone is seeking for an in-store Visual Merchandiser continuously elevating the environment and maintaining luxury retail standards in order to enhance both the business and the Client experience. This role will be reporting directly to the Area VM Manager.
Your role will be:
- Work closely with Store Manager.
- Ensure products are displayed according to Louis Vuitton standards and current guidelines.
- Develop the highest brand and product knowledge.
- Check store maintenance and environment to maintain luxury retail standards, ensuring lighting, windows, props and furniture are in excellent condition.
- Keep up to date on VM trends and market research, producing detailed feedback and suggestions to the business.
- Be flexible, problem solving and able to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business in line with business growth.
- Communicate, able to share, challenge and work with Team Manager, Senior and Expert Client Advisor.
What is important for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in VM in the luxury retail market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Possesses aesthetic sensibility and intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft.
- Has strong communication skills, articulating thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in both written and spoken communication – English Mandatory, German will be an asset.