You will be part of the Human Resources department of the Benelux & Nordics region and will have the opportunity to discover the Louis Vuitton retail world in the Brussels based head-office. You will provide operational HR support to the stores and will gain a deep insight into various Human Resources related topics and projects. You will be part of a fast-paced luxury retail environment with high standards of performance.
- All round HR Cycle support to the HR Business Partners of the 7 countries
- Daily HR administration (including contracts, onboarding, payroll flow, data changes…)
- Assist with the recruitment process and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Database - HRIS Management
- Internal and external communication
- Participation in various projects
- Bachelor or Master’s internship
- Strong command of English. Knowledge of another local language (ie Dutch, French, Nordics) is an advantage
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HR tools)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work with deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks, without losing the eye for details.
- Your strengths are your ability to communicate, your reactivity and your solution-oriented mindset
- 12 months internship
- Internship starting early March 2022
- Internship contract/convention from university required
MAKE YOUR CAREER A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY.
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create… every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.