HR Coordinator - San Dimas, CA
Louis Vuitton, U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. proudly operates manufacturing ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality and safety. Our vision is “Proud to Craft Louis Vuitton in the USA”.
We are currently seeking an HR Coordinator to join our growing team. In this newly created role, you will serve in an administrative and individual contributor capacity to support the daily activities of the Talent Acquisition and Human Resource teams at our atelier in San Dimas, CA. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the accurate and timely completion of various clerical functions. Advanced computer proficiency is required to maximize the utilization of the ATS, HRIS, Excel and other HR systems. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to communicate with internal and external entities. The HR Coordinator must have a mature mindset to effectively balance the support of two departments and champion a cohesive and collaborative HR team environment.
- Provide Talent Acquisition administrative support by posting open positions to approved job boards, internet sites and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process by sourcing resumes and conducting candidate prescreen interviews. Track and update the status of candidates in the ATS and respond with timely correspondence throughout the recruiting process.
- Collect, track, and analyze recruiting metrics to achieve established KPI’s.
- Schedule interviews and meetings as requested by department leadership.
- Initiate and oversee the pre-employment background check process required utilizing our approved vendors. Closely monitor process to ensure the time to fill KPI is achieved. Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager or HR Manager with adverse background screening cases to ensure the proper adjudication is followed in accordance with defined company policy.
- Complete candidate reference checks.
- Coordinate new hire orientation, which includes sending invitations/notifications, room set up, making catering arrangements, and preparing new hire packets
- Register and attend job fairs, community events, campus events, and other networking opportunities as needed.
- Collect, analyze and interpret statistical data on associates to compile reports as needed.
- Assist with employee file management and creating new employee folders.
- Supports and ensures I-9 compliance.
- Support with Scheduling employee purchase appointments with Louis Vuitton Americas retail teams.
- Support with canteen vending, catering and other employee amenities.
- Support with managing new hire and existing employee uniform attire.
- Assist with p-card purchases, reconciliation, and PO management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an HR Coordinator or Recruiter providing administrative support.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, reading and writing is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Working understanding of human resource principles and practices.
- Advance Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and social media platforms. Experience with ATS and HRIS is desired.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and deadline driven work environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and demonstrated administrative experience.
- Ability to effectively present information to small and large groups of employees and external audiences.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.