HR Business Partner - Zürich or Geneva Based (M/W)
As HR Business Partner you will be part of our HR Team of the Central Europe Region (Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania) and Switzerland.
In your role you will report directly to the HR Director and you are based in Geneva or Zurich.
You manage all the HR actions, which are contributing to the optimal performance of our store teams for Central Europe. You are responsible to ensure a high-quality client-centric focused HR service. As a true Retail Partner, you are acting as an operational and strategic Sparring’s Partner for the Store Managers & Team Managers in all our HR activities :
- Employee relations
- Talent acquisition, development & management
- Employee retention & engagement
- Training & development
- Performance management
- HRIS & Processes, policies & procedures
- Strong collaboration with Works Council
- In charge of all labor law related issues in close collaboration with our lawyers
- Projects with EMEA Head Office in Paris
- Admin Tasks in close collaboration with the HR Operation Manager
- Budget Responsibility
With your academic background, you have min. 5 years of experience in an international Retail or Hospitality HR role.
With a strong ability to observe and analyze, you are recognized for your listening skills, your relational and situational intelligence. You have a strong sense of pragmatism, you are solution-oriented, agile and you have developed a strong organizational mindset.
Strong willingness to travel for visiting the teams in the countries on a regular base.
Fluent German & English.