HR Business Partner - EMEA Client Service Centre
Based in Brussels (with an outsourced service centre in Prague) and providing support to our clients in 23 countries, and in 14 official languages, Louis Vuitton’s Client Service Centre (CSC) offers remote support to our stores and clients via multiple platforms including phone, email, and social media.
We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner to join our dynamic, multicultural and growing CSC to support our team of 250+ Client Service Advisors and corporate functions.
The HR Business Partner operates autonomously while supporting the HR Manager and senior management to achieve the CSC's strategic objectives and takes the lead on a range of different projects and topics. The HRBP acts as an advisor to the teams ensuring that managers are suitably coached on people related issues. This role supports the full HR function for their designated Client Group - including HR Administration, Employee & Social Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition & Development, and strategic HR initiatives. The HRBP will support cultural changes across the business; driving a culture of empowerment, feed-back, development, simplification, and digitialisation.
- Talent acquisition: proactively source and recruit for management and high volume, non-management roles involving the full 360 recruitment process - from sourcing, interviewing, offering, and on-boarding.
- Talent development: support the performance review process, internal mobilities (within LV & LVMH), succession planning, and development of employees. Propose training solutions and perform skill gaps analysis.
- Payroll management: perform checks on the monthly payroll for your teams, to ensure payroll is maintained to an exceptional standard.
- Compensation & benefits: support the salary review for employees and offers for candidates; support with benefit communication.
- Employee relations: manage issues properly and independently (leaves of absence, performance management, terminations, etc.) and smoothly in collaboration with managers.
- Organisational design & change management: constantly review structures and competencies to ensure alignment with business objectives Act as a change agent with a focus on LV and LVMH values.
- Bachelors Degree; Masters level a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a senior HR partnering role, preferably in the service or retail sector.
- Strong knowledge of Belgian employment and social legislation is required. Experience working with sector CP200 is a plus.
- Excellent communication, advisory, and interpersonal skills
- Superb analytical skills and background. Exceptional attention to detail is a must.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Language: Fluent of spoken and written English (our day-to-day business language) & French. Dutch is a strong advantage, but not required
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to medical coverage, private retirement/insurance plan, employee referral bonus program, and employee discounts. You will have the opportunity to work with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.