HOST (W/M) - WIEN
As a Louis Vuitton Host, you are the client’s first point of contact in store. You will be responsible to initiate the client’s journey through a warm welcome, by effectively determining their needs and providing direction within the store. You will partner with the managers and client advisors on duty to set a positive tone for the entire experience a client will have while they are with us and through this you will be essential to bringing the Louis Vuitton Promise to life.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcoming clients with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, providing an excellent first impression of our brand to all visitors
- Effectively determining client needs and providing direction towards the relevant departments or people inside the store
- Managing the daily client appointment calendar
- Supporting the management team on duty in effectively managing and animating waiting time and client flow
- Collaborating with the store team at large to create a seamless client experience in line with the Louis Vuitton Promise and brand standards
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking for a part-time role to enter the luxury industry who has a passion for client service, excellent people skills as well as a strong sense of empathy, agility and teamwork. The ideal candidate will be an extremely proactive and alert individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character as well as a high level of resilience that allows him/her to thrive in a fast-paced environment. He/she should be at ease with multi-tasking, working in an international environment with a diverse clientele and comfortable to work with different kinds of IT tools.
Impeccable grooming and communication skills are a requirement, as are fluent English and German. Any additional relevant languages are a strong plus.
The ideal candidate will be available multiple times per week for shifts of at least 4 hours, including (some) Saturdays.
We are already looking forward reading your profile!