High-end Client Developer
- Support the retail teams in identifying high potential clients and building strategic plans to grow our high-end business.
- Understand and study our client base unique to each store to become a powerful partner to our retail team.
- Deliver trainings and regular coaching sessions to support retail team in polishing interactions with HNWI, grooming existing and recruiting new clients to increase high-end sales.
- Maintain connection with local HNWIs through business development efforts beyond the retail store environment.
- Identify training needs of retail teams in styling, high-end product knowledge, and grasp of the luxury lifestyle beyond products.
- Partner with Client Development team on planning exclusive events to recruit new clients, upgrade existing clients, and reactivate lapsed clients.
- Share best practices, resources, and inspirational stories amongst stores to create excitement and raise awareness on high end products.
- Approx. 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in luxury retail stores is a must
- Native in Korean / Fluent in English
- Passion in Louis Vuitton, and deep knowledge of the fashion industry
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills, confident in sharing conviction
- Agile, detailed-oriented, and a team player
- Strong analytical skills, and business acumen
- Understanding of luxury lifestyle and high-end client behavior
ㆍSend your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ㆍPlease submit your resume in MS-Word format
ㆍSpecify which position you are applying to at the subject of the e-mail (ex. High-end Client Developer_name)
ㆍKindly understand that only successful candidates will be informed & invited to the interview