Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (Financial Business Analyst)
The Business Analyst is the key support on management reporting, store operations expense control and procedures in Hong Kong market. With one's promising interpersonal skills, he/she is the business partner who collaborates across departments and regional stakeholders. With the financial expertise, he/ she deep dives and provides quality insights on store performance and highlight operational challenge, responsible for the end to end budgeting and forecast cycle, internal control and inventory management.
- Review opex in SAP POs and BW system to ensure proper expense booking before month-end closing
- Collaborating with HK stores and functions on expense control and variance analysis
- Closely work with accounting team, functional departments and store teams on expense control and analysis, ensure accuracy and compliance with group guidelines
- Prepare and analyse HK management report
- Issue instructions to store operations team to perform cycle inventory count
- Organise and support stores half-yearly inventory full counts, review stock-count results. Review inventory shrinkage and shop-soiled reports
- Coordinate and monitor HK budget timeline and submission among departments
- Review functional departments’ budgets and forecasts submissions, with necessary justifications
- Assist in Regional consolidation on budgets and forecasts after countries’ submission
- Work with internal auditor to ensure compliance on internal control and store procedures.
- Provide analytical support on luxury market environment review
- Job rotation among the team is anticipated for team development purpose
Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business related disciplines; other disciplines with related work experience may be considered
- 3+ years work experience, of which minimum 2 years’ MNC experience is a must.
Previous audit experience with retail/FMCG clients is a plus
Fluent in both English and Cantonese; ability to work well with various functions and personnel at all levels in a multi-cultural environment
Exceptional Excel and Strong PowerPoint Skill; knowledge in SAP is a plus
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and well organized.
A self-motivated who is proactive with strong sense of responsibility
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Strong team-player who works well with different departments and as well as within finance team.
- Willing to learn and with a can-do attitude
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.