FIELD COACH TRAINER
As a Field Coach Trainer your mission is to support, develop and empower retail teams in delivering the client experience to the benefit of the store business. You contribute to business growth, answering to the needs of the stores through selling skills, product training and active coaching.
You will spend your time coaching and training in the stores of your network, based in Milan or Rome.
- Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach the team in store to become ambassadors of Brand culture, values and products.
- As a key partner for Team and Store Managers, you will ensure the implementation of the learning progression to further develop the performance of the team.
- You will observe interactions with clients on the floor through active listening and questioning, and you will coach individual team members to draw out their own solution to improve and develop.
- You will provide on-going feedback to Store Managers and HR on the performance/progress of individual team members.
- In collaboration with Merchandising team, you will facilitate product training, including new launches for store population.
- You will ensure the Store Management team has full visibility on training activities. You will also have to monitor the quality and the impact of all in-store trainings via follow up, as well as maintaining an active shop floor presence to observe the subsequent implementation of the initiatives.
- You will support the Store Management team in identifying potential talents within the stores and create for them individual development paths.
- Solid experience in luxury retail industry and passion for Louis Vuitton (a managerial role is required)
- Excellent communication, coaching and listening skills
- Ability to motivate and manage the dynamics of a team
- Highly organized with a focus on time management
- Influenting skills and strong Client mindset
- Flexibility and availability to travel
- Training delivery skills - strong presentation skills with use of different techniques to facilitate learning
- Proficiency in Italian and English
- Good understanding of Power Point, Microsoft Word and Excel