Expert Client Advisor, Watches & Jewelry (W/M) - Wien
As an Expert Advisor Watches&Jewellery you will be an ambassador of the Brand, with a special focus on W&J, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton Promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them in every aspect of W&J, and across the Brand, delivering them the best Client Experience and conveying your passion for the product. You will be the voice W&J for Clients and the team in the store. You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals as well as develop the W&J business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be role model of the Client Experience regarding W&Js, conveying the story behind all the product mix and storytelling of W&J and mastering the W&J ritual
- Welcome every Client and enhance their experience, setting the example to the rest of the team for the best W&J consultation and Client Experience.
- Transmit W&J training and information to the team, partnering with the Merchandising Team
- Responsible for the visual merchandising and day-to-day appearance of the W&J counter, following the guidelines from Visual Merchandisers
- Achieve individual and contribute team objectives, being accountable for the sales results of W&Js in your store as well as the commercial results of all categories.
- Achieve individual objectives and contribute to team objectives for the W&J category
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior.
Skills & Attitude:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the field of luxury retail
- Passion for the brand Louis Vuitton as well as responsibility and ownership
- Remarkable knowledge in terms of W&Js e.g. history, vocabulary, production processes, essences etc.
- Passion in discovering and creating beauty in combination with a good knowledge of the exclusive W&Js industry
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and to work effectively in a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills