Expert Client Advisor, Men's Ready to Wear, City Center
Our Expert Client Advisor's are Ambassadors to the brand, with a special focus on a category, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton Promise. We strive to discover our clients and their every need, and to guide them across the brand. We deliver the best client experience and conveying passion for the product in every interaction. Our location in the Shops at Crystals is seeking a passionate expert in Men's Ready to Wear to join their dynamic team!
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about the Brand, the category, and the DNA of Louis Vuitton. The position requires a high level of story-telling, excellent interpersonal skills and the expectation to be a sales leader in the area of expertise, consistently remaining the Top Seller in the category. Candidates must have experience encouraging positive relationships with clients and demonstrate outstanding product knowledge in their chosen field and maintain a highly analytical and commercial ability.
As an Expert Client Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Act as the “go to” person in store for any technical questions, as well as selling and clienteling techniques to do with your chosen category.
- Provide expertise and comprehensive advice (whether style related or technical) and support team members
Driving the Men's Ready to Wear (RTW) Business In Store
- Analyze and drive your business forward, all the while being aware of your targets each month
- Be a partner to your Manager and provide feedback to relevant partners (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities…)
- Put action plans in place to pro-actively drive the business and improve product performance, demonstrating visual merchandising, clienteling, training, and team animation
Product Training & New Launches
- Use your product expertise to communicate on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, trainings, 1:1 coaching)
- Observe the team during the selling ceremony and partner with them to introduce your product category and spot high potential clients.
- Develop and implement clienteling strategies for the Men's RTW category.
- Lead by example in the management of your own portfolio of Clients and demonstrating outstanding clienteling actions
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.