Expert Client Advisor, Exotic Leather Goods, King of Prussia, PA
Louis Vuitton is seeking a client focused professional with an expertise in Exotic Leather Goods in our King of Prussia store. We specifically seek management experience with a proven track record of cultivating and growing successful client relationships and business within the luxury retail segment. With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset you will be accountable for developing and driving the Exotic Leather Goods product category, expertly identifying desired products for our clients based on their individual profiles and market trends in addition to driving business results.
An Expert Client Advisor is a true ambassador of the Brand, with a special focus on the Exotic Leather Goods category. With a finesse and passion for storytelling and excellent communication skills, you will be a sales leader in your category while also selling across the brand, leveraging your advanced sales skills to successfully drive the business and build team confidence in the category. You will be the voice of Exotic Leather Goods for Clients and the team in the store, serving as a key business partner to management by providing market data, feedback, industry trends and sales opportunities. By cultivating and developing trusted relationships with existing and new clients, you will guide them to discover the brand, consequently enhancing loyalty to Louis Vuitton and achieving individual and team goals.
- You will possess and maintain a strong, in-depth, and highly technical expertise of your product category which you will use to drive the category forward
- You will be the “go to” person in store for any technical questions from clients, and for selling and clienteling techniques to do with your chosen category, providing expertise and comprehensive advice on your product category (whether style related or technical), supporting team members when they have Clients requiring more detailed information
- You will use your product expertise to inspire clients and the team, and promote commercial strategies
Driving the Exotic Leather Goods Business In Store
- In store, you will have the ability to analyze and drive your product category forward, all the while being aware of your targets and KPI’s each month
- Be a partner to the Manager in charge of your category and provide feedback to relevant partners (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities…)
- By putting in place action plans, you will pro-actively drive the business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training, and team animation
Product Training & New Launches
- You will use your product expertise to communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, trainings, 1:1 coaching).
- You will observe the team during the selling ceremony and partner with them to introduce your product category and spot high potential clients.
- By analyzing product performance, you will meet 1:1 with Client Advisors to coach and develop bespoke action plans relating to your category
- You will develop and implement clienteling strategies for the Exotic Leather Goods category. You will spend time spotting future high potential clients on the floor, developing event ideas focusing on your category, reviewing client lists and growing the client base for your specific metier.
- Lead by example in the management of your own portfolio of Clients and demonstrating best in class clienteling actions
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package*, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.
*please note that restrictions may apply to part-timer employees