Experience Director - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking an Experience Director for their new campus in Irving, TX. This role will act as the primary LV Ambassador for the Kinwest office! You will host employee and visitor experiences, partnering with leadership to foster a collaborative, innovative, and inclusive culture. You should plan and host building events while acting as a liaison between business units, visitors, and executive leadership.
As Director of Experience, you will also complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments. This includes composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; assisting in arranging sophisticated and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for Kinwest visitors; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
You will provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Vice President's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who manages multiple projects while working with minimal oversight/direction and quickly prioritize any urgent situations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Create and lead all aspects of employee engagement amenities such as Fooda services, etc.
- Lead all aspects of the Security/Reception area and ensure the daily presentation is maintained
- Facilitate contractor check-ins and check-outs cultivates relationships with the company's preferred vendors
- Conduct recurring meetings, including quarterly training and meetings to discuss standard methodologies, encourage excellent customer service, understand the challenges and provide feedback and recommendations
- Follow-up and ensure all facility requests are completed
- Work quickly to resolve any issues that arise while keeping leadership informed of all vital information
- Lead all office management staff and vendors maintaining a positive work environment
Ideal candidates should have:
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Office/property management level experience of 8+ years preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Excellent skill, knowledge, and leadership ability regarding general office/property management and office/property operations
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry-leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.