Reports to the Managing Director and the General Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide effective support in a fast-paced environment to executive business administration of the Managing Director, General Manager, and Retail Office.
- Coordinate and manage daily prioritization, schedule, business appointments, and travel plans, etc.
- Liaise, collaborate, and ensure smooth execution with internal and external parties for business-related issues.
- Prepare business communication, presentation materials, reports and meeting minutes, etc.
- Engage in any ad-hoc assignments.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- Have at least 5 years or above solid working experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Acquire exceptional communication skills in both oral and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Be proficient in computer applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Possess high integrity and respect confidentiality, and be able to work under pressure.
- Have a positive attitude and with good relationship management skills.
- Be proactive, agile, organized, presentable and detail minded.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.