Exceptional Flows Logistics Coordinator
Louis Vuitton is seeking an Exceptional Flows Logistics Coordinator who will be based in our New York Office. The Exceptional Flows Coordinator will be supporting multiple activities and team members. They will be responsible for the operational coordination of special events within the Logistics team. Follow up and coordination of the teams around Customs Clearance, pre-alerts, transportation, documentations, Distribution Center preparation. As the main point of contact for such events, this individual will ensure all issues or potential delays are identified and escalated to the corporate team as necessary. They will provide administrative support as needed.
Essential duties of this role:
- Identify and act on inventory discrepancies before, during, and after event
- Act as main point of contact for the logistics and Supply Chain department on the organizations of such events
- Provide support to the Logistics team on invoicing and other reporting structures
- Act as a project manager on ad-hoc logistics topics around sustainability, on time delivery, inventory accuracy, and team coordination
- Put in place tools, processes to have full visibility on events coordination from the Logistics perspective on exceptional shipments (domestic and international)
- Serve as a partner to the logistics team in the corporate office to ensure all activities are taking place (Distribution Center, Transportation & Retail preparation)
We are eager to speak to professionals with a minimum of two years of experience in a customer service-related environment with prior transportation, distribution center and logistics experience, along with a Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, engineering or a related field. This individual must be efficient and reliable, have extreme communication and interpersonal skills, a strong sense of urgency, commit to results, and ability to work both independently and with other teammates. Previous experience in SAP is preferred and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is a requirement. We are looking for an individual who has advanced knowledge of excel with ability and desire to use VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, filtering, and conditional statements. The Exceptional Flows Coordinator should be self-motivated and resourceful, and process oriented. The candidate must be very technologically inclined and comfortable with challenging the status quo where appropriate. Power BI experience and fluency in French is a plus.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees