eCommerce Client Services Manager
The Client Services (CS) Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Client Services activities. With a sales goal driven mindset and strong understanding of business drivers, the Client Services Manger plays a key role at the center of our Digital and eRetail businesses for Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To achieve excellence in client experience, ongoing training and ensuring implementation of Louis Vuitton’s policies to build an enduring advantage in the new normal context
- Ensures high level of team motivation, accountability and retention
- Manage and coach the team for performance, guiding the team to achieve SLA’s, and ensure an elevated experience for our clients with regards to eRetail, Phone & IMS Sales, Product Care and Client Repairs, and other General Inquiries.
- Partners with Digital & eRetail, with a thorough understanding of all ecommerce processes, from awareness to conversion to fulfillment to customer service - coordinates and monitors eCommerce activities performed by CS team, ensuring availability of all IMS for customer queries at the highest service levels.
- Minimum 2-3 years ecommerce, online customer service management
- Prior Client Service and /or Phone Sales/Call Center in business context with high complexity / volumes required
- Hands on experience with ecommerce engines and/or telephony software (i.e ATG, IBM, GSI, Magento, Cisco, Salesforce, etc)
- Familiarity with analytics applications (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, Omniture etc).
- High level of professionalism and discretion, empathy and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and participate on multi-functional teams
- Detail-oriented, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be results and deadline driven