Distribution Planning Manager
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Distribution Planning Manager based in our New York City offices that will be overseeing the inventory to support the sales in their network of stores. This individual will supervise the supply of Shoes and Ready to Wear for approximately 60 stores in the Americas, using their analytical skills and market knowledge to monitor distribution, contribute to meting sales targets and ensure appropriate availability rate with optimal stock level. Allocation of products according to their priorities, opportunities and constraints in terms of transportation and shipping, as well as defining and communicating the target and model stock level for each store/market are additional tasks within the role.
- This individual will coordinate with various departments – Merchandising, Retail, Logistics, Stores – to ensure coordination and availability of products.
- This role will also include planning and organizing new product launches and end of life product strategies with the Retail and Merchandising departments
- They will analyze the impacts of unexpected events on demands and sales on the planning horizon.
- We are eager to speak to individuals that have at least a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred, with demonstrated ability in inventory planning & analysis, supply chain and/or market allocation.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
- We are looking for someone who is client centric and easy communicable, with both an enthusiastic and team spirit!
- Proficiency in another language (French or Spanish) is a plus!
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.