Director, Store Planning
Based out of our New York City Corporate Office, Louis Vuitton is seeking a Director, Store Planning. While aiding in the support and development of the Store Planning team with the design and construction of our stores in Louis Vuitton Americas, you will work closely in the management of third-party vendors. As an integral member of the team, you will help lead major projects in partnership with our SVP Store Planning. This strategic position is responsible for planning workflow, prioritizing expansions, managing remodels, and cosmetic upgrades for all retail and trade construction projects within the Americas.
- Analyzes demographic and consumer spending in order to recommend potential markets
- Directs all construction teams
- Directs architects regarding the design and look of the stores to meet specifications
- Partners with Merchandising team regarding space, fixtures and capacity planning
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to ensure optimal project and brand delivery.
- Creates and Manages the budget and timeline of all store development and construction projects
- Prepare project cost analytics
- Initiate development opportunities with corporate and retail teams
- Create a culture that insures the highest standard of performance and quality from construction, sourcing, vendors and peers.
- Continuously evaluate performance of internal and external resources; propose and implement changes as required to ensure an optimally functioning organization and a high-performance vendor and consultant resource pool.
- Negotiate and coordinate design and technical requirements, strategic scheduling and upfront planning, budgeting and hiring.
This position requires 30% travel both domestic/international.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.