Director of Client Experience, Client Services
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Director of Client Experience in Irving, TX. We are looking for a multifaceted individual who is upbeat, engaging, agile and influential!
This role is accountable for driving and leading the Client Services Center (CSC) front of house function for Louis Vuitton Americas which supports our business in North America, Canada and Mexico. You would be responsible for the delivery of service excellence, people management and driving exceptional client experience across all client touch points!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for achieving customer service key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as center wide sales targets & objectives
- Constantly developing and implementing initiatives which further optimizes service levels performance and client satisfaction by reviewing and analyzing key indicators on an ongoing basis (weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, VOICE and client insights)
- Support client escalations and provide creative solutions for enhanced client experience.
- Drive innovation across CSC in order for us to continuously exceed our client expectations and create a world class team
- Support and drive a culture of service thus ensuring strong collaboration with the Director of Training on all training and support needs
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience of working within an in-house call center environment which supports a multi-channel & multi-product organization
- Previous retail experience is required, luxury industry would be a plus
- Consistent track record in developing impactful teams
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Skilled in Project Management – able to work with various business partners to develop new insights
- Strong understanding of Digital and Retail Client Experience, Luxury Ready to Wear business and market
- Passion for selling and styling skills across categories
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.