Director, Human Resources
For our two California workshops located in San Dimas and Irwindale, we are seeking a Human Resources Director to join our thriving team and operations. As a pivotal member of the California Leadership Team, reporting directly to the General Manager, you will:
- Be an ambassador of the Brand, always embodying the Louis Vuitton Core Belief and Values toward internal and external clients (all clients).
- Drive systemic, behavioral, and people-based actions and changes to further enhance Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing's dedication to building and sustaining a truly diverse, equitable & inclusive company culture.
- Lead the local Human Resource Department to deliver on key business priorities.
- Be trusted partner to the Leadership Team, leading and supporting the business in talent strategies and activities that elevate Louis Vuitton as an employer of choice.
- Provide both strategic and hand-on support and direction to the business, always ensuring that all employees are fully aware and trained on their HR legal responsibilities.
- Lead a team of 10 direct and indirect HR professionals across two workshops.
Joining our team means directly contributing to the achievement of our manufacturing objectives, and thus meeting the needs of the Louis Vuitton client in the United States. It also means playing a key role in cultivating an environment that respects the uniqueness of all employees as well as curating career journeys within Louis Vuitton, locally and globally. If you thrive in a vibrant environment and enjoy collaborating with high caliber talent to achieve common goals, we want to meet you!
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of dynamic HR experience resulting in well-rounded expertise (i.e., within Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Development, Employee Engagement, and Employee Relations); preferably in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, or hospitality industry.
- Client centric business leader, committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of all clients, without compromising ethics and quality.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and driving organizational and cultural change.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong presentation presence and the ability to influence and interact with all levels.
- Spanish is required, French a plus.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In additional to a generous benefits package, our teams are eligible for great training opportunities and career development, both locally & globally. Make your career a beautiful Journey, apply today!