Digital Production Specialist
Louis Vuitton's online adventure is a passionate journey where team spirit, enthusiasm, and dedication meet challenges to make the impossible happen.
Based in Brussels, the Digital Production team is looking for an experienced Digital Production Specialist to support Louis Vuitton EMEA websites according to the communication and merchandising initiatives of the brand.
Along with the Web Content Editors, you will ensure that Louis Vuitton online experience meets the brand's exceptional standards and deliver an unforgettable client experience.
As a Digital Production Specialist, you will support the Digital Production team by coordinating the publication of Products and Editorial content on the 9 EMEA Louis Vuitton websites. You will manage the daily operations and assist the development of the online client experience strategy.
You will oversee home pages and World of Louis Vuitton publications updates in line with each country’s local strategy. In addition, you will oversee weekly upcoming products launches and you will also bring your expertise during new projects deployment to successfully deliver the best client experience.
You are a creative problem solver with a strong technical CMS knowledge, and a proven ability to manage multiple varied streams of work in a challenging and dynamic international environment.
- Work closely together with the Digital Production Manager and support the team on all activities.
- Ensure a timely website content translation workflow management
- Contribute daily updates in CMS (Adobe Experience Manager, Business Control Centrer – Oracle, Coremedia and Algolia)
- Assist the team with daily tasks workload in JIRA and ensure their execution on time
- Closely collaborate with the Products team to make sure products assets delivery meet tight timelines
- Control quality of online production, establish clear procedures, and
- Identify and resolve processes and tools’ blocking points
- Test and troubleshoot new websites evolutions in pre-production
- Identify, analyze, and submit new development requirements to the central teams
- Report bugs and follow-up resolutions, raise new evolutions needs
- Be a referent and support Digital Production team lead (Editorial, Products, Projects and Deliveries teams)
- Assist Manager with new projects management deployment and provide follow-up
- Conduct and animate daily briefs and monthly meetings
- Write Web procedure user-guides
- Content Management System hands-on experience required, (Coremedia, Algolia is a plus)
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and best web practices
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management and rapid self-starting capability
- Experience in managing different projects concurrently. Ability to prioritize with a focus on delivery high impact outcome in an ever-changing workload
- Flexible, reliable, and committed with a capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Able to cope with fast changing technologies used in Web site management
- Entrepreneurial, reliable, and team-oriented with high levels of ambition
- French & English Proficiency
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.