Digital Production Coordinator
Louis Vuitton Americas is seeking a Digital Production Coordinator based in New York City who will assist in managing the content of Louis Vuitton’s websites. The Digital Production Coordinator will ensure that our website reflects our brand’s marketing, communications, and merchandising initiatives accurately to uphold the LV Digital client experience for website users.
The Digital Production Coordinator will
- Website Content Management
- Maintain and publish time critical content on daily basis using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ensure quality standards are met for existing and new projects such as Language versions, Platforms, compliance with Quality Assurance guidelines, Search engine optimization
- Provide Feedback on visuals, animations, texts, UX
- Coordinate website updates with other departments in the Digital team across the LVA and LVM team
- Maintain and track upcoming updates on websites and communicate accordingly
- Website Analytics
- Generate monthly, weekly, and ad-hoc reports utilizing reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console, Qubit
- Understand and Analyze data as well as performance indicators
We are eager to speak to individuals that have a background in business, website content/developing, or experience in project management role. The ideal candidate will be system savvy with an interest in business applications such as HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, XML. Solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop and SEO concepts. Additionally, the Digital Production Coordinator will be able to analyze data and conduct web analysis.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
*Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees