Digital Marketing Coordinator
Louis Vuitton Americas is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator. This role will present compelling and digital experiences throughout the LVA network. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, analysis of email campaigns, and development/execution of strategic partnerships.
- Implement day-to-day email campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and maintain email marketing calendar
- Analyze and present campaign performance on weekly basis to stakeholders
- Build and implement strategies (segmentation, triggers, flows, A/B tests) to improve critical metrics
- Work cross-functionally to align email strategy with Merchandising and Production teams
- Email copywriting
- Act as the main point of contact for Mall & LDS partners for updates and modifications to Digital channels, including website, email, and social
- Develop and lead marketing calendar for partners, ensuring support for store openings and key commercial moments and branded campaigns
- Supervise and report on all Mall & LDS marketing actions and performance
We are eager to speak to individuals that have experience in Digital Marketing and hands on experience with an enterprise-level email service provider. Highly detail oriented professionals with a validated understanding in Excel, Google Analytics, and Photoshop. An effective communicator and presenter who is passionate about crafting compelling Powerpoint Presentations. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud & language proficiency in French, Portuguese and/or Spanish is a plus.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees