Digital Communications Coordinator
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Digital Communications Coordinator in our NY Corporate Office. This position will support all areas of digital press outreach across our categories including Women's, Men's, Watches & Jewelry, Corporate & Celebrity Initiatives for national and regional North American online and social media. This individual will build and develop strategies for our key global and local initiatives by working directly with all categories.
This person will develop and implement digital strategies surrounding our key initiatives by engaging with various teams. We would like the role to strategize and pitch products/initiatives and determine timing & execution for online press.
As a Digital Communications Coordinator you will be responsible to:
- Build and implement actions plans to secure digital feature stories surrounding product launches
- Increase our press coverage across all key outlets with focus on DMR ranked online publications
- Work to establish and foster relationships with online press and media
- Capture and monitor our digital coverage
- Build and lead a master digital pitch calendar encompassing product launches
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.