Deputy Digital Production Manager
Louis Vuitton's online adventure is a passionate journey where team spirit, enthusiasm, and dedication meet challenges to make the impossible happen.
Based in Brussels, the Digital Production team is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to support Louis Vuitton EMEA websites according the communication and merchandising initiatives of the brand. Along with the team, you will ensure that Louis Vuitton online experience meets the brand's exceptional standards and deliver an unforgettable client experience.
As Deputy Digital Production Manager, you will support the Digital Production Manager by coordinating the publication of Product and Editorial content on the 9 EMEA Louis Vuitton websites with the help of the team of Web Content Editors. You will manage the daily operations and assist the development of the online client experience strategy.
You will manage various editorial content such as Home pages and Magazine publications in line with each country’s local strategy. In addition, you will oversee weekly incoming products launches and you will also bring your expertise during new projects deployment to successfully deliver the best client experience.
You are ambitious and a creative problem solver, with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple varied streams of work in a challenging and dynamic international environment.
- Manage workload amongst the team to ensure timely delivery of assets (both product and editorial sides)
- Monitor the team daily tasks (in JIRA) and ensure their execution on time
- Closely collaborate with the Product Content team to make sure products assets delivery meet tight timelines
- Control quality of online production and establish processes and knowledge references
- Identify and resolve processes and tools’ blocking points
- Test and troubleshoot new websites evolutions in pre-production
- Identify, analyse and submit new development requirements to the central teams
- Report bugs and follow-up resolutions, raise new evolutions needs
- Be a referent and support Digital Production team lead (Editorial and Products teams)
- Assist the Manager with new projects management deployment and provide follow-up
- Conduct and animate daily briefs and monthly meetings
- 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role in an e-commerce position
- Content Management System hands-on experience required
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and best web practices
- Outstanding organizational and team management skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience in managing different projects concurrently. Ability to prioritize with a focus on delivery high impact outcome in an ever-changing workload
- Flexible, reliable, and committed with a capacity to work under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, reliable, and team-oriented with high levels of ambition
- Fluency in English and French