Data Specialist - Irwindale, CA
Louis Vuitton is more than a name; we are a world-class manufacturer. LVUSM operates ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality, and safety. We encourage innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team!
Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. (LVUSM) in Irwindale, CA is currently seeking a Data Specialist to join the Master Data Department. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of the tools vital to assist with data management across all systems and prepare for the system switch from JDE to SAP. You will contribute by developing user-friendly tools that will ensure data is sustainable, identify discrepancies/gaps and build SOP’s.
Joining our team means directly participating in the development of our products, contributing to the achievement of our manufacturing and quality objectives, and thus meeting the needs of the Louis Vuitton client in the United States. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy collaborating with high caliber talent to achieve common goals, we want to meet you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document the nomenclatures of finished products, local components, and replacements.
- Detail the logistics data of the finished product and all its constituents and export the data to the ERP.
- Control data in for active sku’s for sites.
- With the help of analysis tools, KPI’s and controls that will guarantee the quality and availability of data: BOM PF export controls and components, BOM quality.
- Check the accurate completion of the feasibility study associated with Demand Modifications and work with internal teams to ensure changes are processed timely and completely.
- Animate and support teams on topics such as necessary operations: inventory old references, update of the addresses of the warehouse and / or workshop stock locations, update of the documents at the workstation, isolation of the parts of the old reference, documentation of stop sheets.
- Assist Data Manager to transition data from current to MFG 2020 core model and with Data topics for SAP convergence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in a data analyst function; manufacturing industry is preferred
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written, across all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects varying in complexity
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team
- Possesses good judgment on the utilization of creative ideas
- Successfully cope with change and respond under ambiguous situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with ERP systems for tool ordering (JDE, SAP, or equivalent)
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish (written and oral), French is a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical benefits effective the first of the month following your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Sick/Personal Time
- Employee Discount and access to other LVMH Brand discounts
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.