- Perform quality leather goods ( handbags, wallets) repairs according to company standards， and transmit craftsmanship internally
- Support repair operations tasks and other assigned ad-hoc tasks
- Support stores / events animations to promote craftsmanship
- 工作地區: 大埔
- Candidates with minimum 3 years of repair experience would be considered as Repair Technician
- No experience required for Repair Trainee level, but need to have relevant academic background (e.g. textile, fashion etc.) and great interest in leather goods (e.g. production, art & craft)
- Candidates with electrical appliance repair experience would be a plus
- Willing to work in TaiPo rural area
- Good interpersonal communication
- Able to perform quality repair efficiently
- Good time management & planning skills
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. On-the-job training and will be provided.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.