Corporate Communications Manager, Seasonal
Louis Vuitton is seeking a seasonal Corporate Communications Manager that will be responsible for cultivating Louis Vuitton’s brand imagine through heritage storytelling. Using key editor and media relationships, the role will craft brand storytelling through the brand’s iconic heritage and craftsmanship. This role will support strategic pitching to national and regional print and broadcast outlets while also managing major digital brand stories. The role will also organize press coverage and recaps, while also maintaining internal press reports and analysis. The Corporate Communications Manager will collaborate and work closely with internal teams to collect assets and information for all launches. There will be an opportunity for this person to manage and secure regional coverage related to store openings, launches, and local initiatives to maximize brand exposure in key markets.
- Support Director by cultivating brand image through heritage storytelling – working with media to craft brand storytelling through the brand’s iconic heritage and craftsmanship
- Areas of focus within the company: heritage, travel, fragrance, Objets Nomades, hard-sided, artist collaborations, events and special projects
- Support strategic pitching to national and regional print and broadcast outlets while also managing major digital brand stories
- Excellent writing and communication skills is a must – ability to write thoughtful corporate press releases and pitches is necessary
- Organize press coverage and recaps, strategizing press plans for simultaneous pitching
- Work closely with internal teams to collect assets and information for all launches
- Manage and secure regional coverage related to store openings, launches, local initiatives, etc. to maximize brand exposure in key markets
- Maintain internal press reports and analysis to maximize department productivity
- Deep knowledge of the industry, understanding of the media landscape and key editor relationships
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.