Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Louis Vuitton North America is searching for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist. This individual will be reporting to C&B Manager, and they will be responsible for compensation and benefits administration which includes work that is focused on assisting and advising employees with compensation and benefit changes, enrollment process, eligibility, and payroll. We are looking for someone will partner with HR Business Partners and LVMH Shared Services to ensure all programs are in compliance with legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Discuss and review final comp proposals with C&B Director/Manager and HR Manager for all team managers and below.
- Audit compliance with all wage and hour regulations and mentor management in appropriate actions.
- Support C&B management by assisting with the implementation and ongoing administration of all compensation initiatives including bonus programs, annual reviews, and staff costs planning.
- Support Regional HR leader by researching compensation issues.
- Participate in annual market salary surveys for retail luxury and corporate markets
Benefits and Payroll:
- Responsible for administration of benefit programs, including enrollment, participating in audits and discrimination testing.
- Escalation point of contact for HRBPS on complex leave administration or benefit issues
- Partner with ER, Legal, and Regional HR Director on all ADA accommodations
- Participate in the annual benefits Open Enrollment process for the US. Connect with employees and audit enrollment and eligibility reports.
- Provide quality customer service to employees by answering benefit questions and resolving problems.
- Review and audit bi-weekly payroll precheck for C&B team to ensure new hire information, pay increases, garnishments and other payroll related data have been processed accurately
- Point of contact for bi-annual payroll audits with third party auditors
Administration & Reporting:
- Coordinate Human Resources policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, time away from work, etc.
- Support employees in the use of timekeeping, onboarding, and self-service systems.
- Process monthly vendor invoice payments
- Partner with Retail Managers to complete new hire Onboarding process to ensure new incumbent is set up in timekeeping and HRIS system
- Be strong business partner to payroll and secondary point of contact after C&B Manager
- Point of contact for training/coaching and escalated issues for C&B Coordinators
- Provide recommendations and educate user feedback for HRIS development projects.
- Provide required data for the LVMH Social Report and ensure accuracy by analyzing results.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.