Clienteling & Event - Internship
Based in our Geneva office, and part of our Central Europe team (Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Romania and Czech Republic) you will be joining our Clienteling and Events department on the following missions:
- Create and develop clienteling tools supporting the Stores’ activity
- Identify area of improvement
- Report : quantitative & qualitative client performance analysis
- Collect and share Best Practices within our store network
- Support the annual business review & plan
- Take responsibility for the client database accuracy
- Coordinate, support and participate to in-store and external events
- Generate dedicated client target and collect feedbacks
- Prepare events reports and follow-up
- Collaborate with intern teams, suppliers and partners in the creation of the events
- Manage the entire e-mailing process
- Support in the brochures creation (orders/client lists/returns) and other client’s communication tools
- Manage the best new client program
- Complete purchase orders (SAP) and validate invoices
- Administrative tasks (bookings/invoicing/travels/others)
To be successful in this role you must be very proactive with a thorough understanding of the luxury market gained ideally by an first experience in Events Coordination and/or CRM.
You should be motivated by an environment in constant evolution.
You have to be results oriented. For that you have to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
You are fluent in English, French & German. You are available for a 12 months commitment for start in September 2020.