Client Service Line Advisor
We are looking for Client Advisor speaking Polish+English languages to join our Warsaw store team.
THE LOUIS VUITTON PROMISE
“Whoever you are, whatever the purpose of your visit, I will cherish our time together. I will dare to discover who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself. You will trust me as your personal advisor. We will build a genuine relationship over time. Every time you come to Louis Vuitton, you will leave feeling enriched!”
We are looking for passionate and dynamic multilingual people to explore the Digital world of Louis Vuitton.
As a Service Line Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion sensibility to develop a career in the one of the most famous brands in the world. You will aim at giving a unique and personalized client experience over the phone, guarantee the quality of the service and of the sales ceremony provided towards the clients, and also develop and strengthen the relationship with your Store team.
If you want to experience the digital and on distance side of an omnichanel client approach we’ll offer you the opportunity to work in a multicultural and international environment while practicing your language skills with our clients and colleagues.
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience over the phone and/or through written media (mail, chat, social media)
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the Store
- Perform outbound communication clients calling campaigns
- Constantly self-learn about the Brand and gain expert knowledge of the brand and products
We are looking for someone speaking fluently English and Polish with an excellent command of both (oral and written).
The ideal candidate will possess a previous experience in the Luxury Retail/Hospitality industry and has a strong passion for the luxury universe. This position also requires great familiarity with IT tools.
- Curiosity, empathy, agility, commercial mindset, responsibility
- Strong passion for Fashion and for the Brand;
- Relevant experience within Retail/Hospitality - from 1 year;
- EU citizenship or valid work permit for EU is essential to apply for the vacancy
- Polish - native speaker, English language - at good working level.
- In return, you will join a winning, well established team who are experts in the field of sales and customer service.
- You will be provided induction program which includes training offering you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry and Louis Vuitton history and craftsmanship.
- In addition to this you will receive a generous benefits package fully in line with labor law & career development opportunities.
- 3-months trial period