Client Experience Specialist
Louis Vuitton North America is searching for a Client Experience Specialist. This individual will support overall VIP Client Experience execution, in-line with Louis Vuitton Americas business objectives. We are looking for an individual that will support on hosting these experiences across the zone with a focus on hospitality. They will be a key liaison between the Central Paris team, Regions/Countries and other corporate partners.
- Logistics support for International and Domestic Hosting Moments acting as a concierge
- Partner w/Regions to Ensure LV ‘Codes & Guidelines’ are Reflected Across all VIC Client Touchpoints
- Serve as host at Exceptional Experiences; provide on-site support for outstanding events when needed
- Partner with Senior Director of Client Experiences to build new, creative client engagement concepts and to adjust existing concepts; address the role of ‘virtual’ experiences in a luxury environment
- Build timely recaps and share qualitative information about client background and experiences
- In collaboration with the Senior Director of Client Experiences, lead all aspects of client attendance and ‘journey’ at various exceptional experiences such as high watches & jewelry events, fashion shows, and Savior Faire events
- Support the regions/countries in all aspects of the planning and execution of their VIC actions, including client targeting
- Share tangible, meaningful best practices to support regional strategies & provide training to the teams where required
- Client Gestures
- Logistical and Ideation lead for Rochambeau from a Client Experience perspective, coordination with the regional teams
- Hospitality liaison for all top client requests
- Foreign Languages a plus, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Must have strong computer skills (proficient in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ideally previous experience in high jewelry & watch making
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Acute eye for detail and ability to be resourceful & innovative within every changing context
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.