Client Development Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
25 May 2022
CDM In-Store Direct Actions & Event
- Propose and organize direct client operation and events creatively, adapting to local needs while respecting guidelines and budget. Monitor the effectiveness of every actions.
- Work closely and engage with store team to understand customer profiles, buying preferences and trends, to ensure the right client selection and stretch goals for every clienteling action.
- Be client centric, resourceful and creative in finding ideas for clienteling actions and execute with the highest luxury standard from all aspects.
- Grow all client segments especially €10k client and expose them to all categories especially High End.
- Recruit new client through interesting actions to promote brand awareness via our client and through the right partnership opportunities..
- Work with stores to outreach wider client base, drive appointments (1-on-1 or small group) and convert higher sales than average basket sales.
Top Client Management
- Work with the store team to identify actions to grow top client and maximize their sales potential through High End and RTW business.
- Upgrade client from other segment and to grow VVIC client every year.
- Recruit potential High Watch/High Jewelry client and HNWI (High Network Individual) to the brand.
- To support all top client activities during personalized presentation/treatment locally and globally (virtual bridge, fashion show and international event).
- Generate relevant data on client, analyze, spot potential, use them to aid and to strategize creative actions to drive the business
- Maximize the usage of clienteling tools available in the store
- Monitor CD KPI (10K, appointment, cross selling) including data capture rate (phone, address and email) are achieved in order to grow local clients and productivity.
- Share relevant client insights or report to management and team, identify opportunities and propose actions.
- To manage emailing, direct mailing and in store distribution activities including selection of clients, monitoring execution, and follow up action.
- Organize festive celebration: run target client, find resource and prepare for gift or celebration.
- Managing printing of all CD assets, client hosting tools in the store, as well as client gifts.
- Exposed to various network who can be introduced to the brand, especially those related to HNWI
- Propose, plan and manage clienteling budget according to local needs ensuring ROI for each clienteling actions are achieved
- Client centric, understand market/business, drive strategies to strengthen engagement and to grow local clients.
- Ability to engage, support and collaborate with retail team, in planning and executing all client actions.
- Relevant experience in luxury industries or relation management preferred
- An individual who seeks excellence in his/her work, possess strong interpersonal skills, results oriented, has a strong eye for details and the ability to perform under pressure and tight timelines