Client Development Manager
Louis Vuitton has an exciting career opportunity for asophisticated and customer centric Client Development Manager. This position will report to the General Manager of Louis Vuitton Hong Kong.
As an Ambassador of the Brand and the voice of client development across the stores, you will be responsible to reinforce brand desirability by driving clienteling strategy in Hong Kong & Macau. A key player to drive local clientele, sales and market share.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead CRM Team in developing strategies and business plans to deliver outstanding luxury brand client experience through events & experience.
- Explore new partnerships on client acquisition and bring new lifestyle experiences to our clients.
- Understand store specific clienteling needs and challenges, be able to tailor tools/animations support accordingly, deliver in store clienteling activities calendar
- Prepare clienteling budget forecast, ensure proper follow up of expenses & respect of budget.
- Liaise with Store Managers, Country Manager and Merchandising Team, organize and implement CRM events in stores to drive local sales, continue to reinforce brand positioning and desirability.
- Strengthen in store CD correspondence connection and development; engage with in store CD community on a regular basis to understand store clienteling need, encourage regular best practice sharing, develop and empower them to lead & drive the clienteling priorities.
- Evaluate effectiveness of CRM actions & events, optimize opportunities to ensure the CRM KPIs are met.
- Ensure accuracy of client database, support stores in data analysis to sustain Clienteling strategy.
- Degree holder.
- At least 7+ years experience in Client Relations Management, preferably in luxury market.
- Computer skill.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Customer focus, strategic thinking, excellent people skill, business acumen, analytical ability, problem solving, planning and organizing skill.
- Outgoing and friendly, assertive, positive service attitude & teamwork and action oriented.