Client Development Manager, Indonesia
Reporting to the General Manager of Indonesia, you will lead the Client Development strategy for the Indonesia market through identifying business opportunities, leveraging on data analytics and CRM to provide relevant and critical insights to drive commercial actions. You will also be responsible for elevating the overall client experience through the seamless support of Client Service Center.
You will collaborate, engage and support the retail team to recruit and build long-lasting relationships with clients through high quality client engagement initiatives/ activities and best-in-class clienteling actions to achieve commercial ROIs.
- Generate relevant data on client, analyze & spot potential
- Maximize the usage of clienteling tools available in the store by the client advisors
- Be country key clienteling tools user and to train team on the use of the tools
- Share relevant client insights or report to management and team, identify opportunities and propose actions
CDM In-Store Direct Actions & Event
- Propose and organize direct client operation and events creatively
- Work closely and engage with store team to understand customer profiles, buying preferences and trends
- Grow all client segments
- Recruit new clients through interesting actions to promote brand awareness
- Work with the store to outreach wider client base, drive appointments & convert higher sales
Top Client Management
- Work with the store team to identify actions to grow top clients and maximize their sales potential
- Support all top client activities during personalized presentation/treatment locally and globally
- Manage emailing, direct mailing and in store distribution activities
- Organize festive celebration
- Manage printing of all CD assets, client hosting tools in the store, as well as client gifts
Client Service Center
- Manage local CSC to handle inbound & outbound call to support overall client experience in the brand.
- Ensure seamless collaboration and arrangement with the store, follow up on client’s inquiry or complaint.
Budgeting and Expense Management
- Propose, plan and manage clienteling budget according to local needs
- Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years experience in CDM management preferably in luxury market
- Resourceful, outgoing, good networking skill, and understand the context of luxury clienteling
- Client centric possess strong business acumen, analytical skills, and strategic thinker
- Great in planning, organizing project, fast, and attention to detail
- Possess strong creativity, adaptability and finesse in luxury
- Proficient in Microsoft office application, excel
- Fluent in English written and verbal